[digiKam-users] Network collections

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 17:58:23 BST 2019

Hey, it just happened to me right now. I can't attach logs because I didn't
start it from a console, but I had digikam open
(digikam-6.2.0-20190730T044304-qtwebkit-x86-64.appimage), I left it open for
a while, and when I switched back to it I noticed there were no albums. I
restarted it and now it's scanning them again from scratch, (a process which
I estimate will take at least 17 hours).

I don't know if there may have been a very short disconnection between my
computer and the server where the pictures are stored (mounted in a folder
in my hard drive), but apparently the server could be accessed normally at
the time I noticed the missing albums.

I'm available to run some tests if you wish.