[digiKam-users] More fighting with DigiKam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 05:31:44 BST 2019

Hi,

To understand where is the problem under your Windows 10 computer, please
install the DebugView program from Microsoft as explained here :

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

DebugView will catch all low level debug messages generated by digiKam
while running (under Linuc these kind of traces are printed on the console)

Just report the debug statements here to investiguate.

Q : did you use an Anti-Virus of your Windows 10 computer ?

Best

Gilles Caulier