[digiKam-users] Feature request: better video display

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:35:25 BST 2019

The same answer could be given for every feature in Digikam... , there
is always another program doing it.
The point is to ensemble those features needed for cataloguing and
visualizing in one single program.
The features I mention are not for editing, but for visualizing. And
are just equivalent in video to the most
basic ones present for stills. Can you imagine Digikam not letting you
zoom and pan within an image?