[digiKam-users] From 6.0b3 to 6.0 and now all data is lost and can't see network share

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:03:34 BST 2019

Right click on an empty space in the file dialog - show hidden folders ?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: neek <nick-digikam at triantos.com> Date: 2019-04-08  10:27 p.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: [digiKam-users] From 6.0b3 to 6.0 and now all data is lost and can't see network share I'm running Digikam on a Mac. I started with 6.0b1 and I've updated a fewtimes to b2, b3, and now to the release. I use mysql for the database. Afterupdating to the 6.0 release, I'm getting database connect errors. I fixed upthe database settings but now my list of collections is empty and I'm unableto add in an automounted network share (e.g. /Volumes/xxx/myshare). The/Volumes path is hidden from the UI.This was all working in the last beta. I don't mind making the databaserescan everything but I'd like to be able to access the network share sinceI try to use digikam from 2 different computers.Any suggestions? Where's the right place to look for detailed logging?thanks a lot.--Sent from: http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digikam-users-f1735189.html