[digiKam-users] Web based interface (in PHP etc)

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Mon Apr 8 11:14:09 BST 2019

Le 08/04/2019 à 11:35, danielx386 at gmail.com a écrit :
> Or what one could do is, hack piwigo to use digikam's database so that there is no need to mess around with xml files etc. May need a few extra tables etc but still.

or have way to directly sync the two databases, but using intermediate
file (sidecar) is probably safer, just in case digikam or piwigo want to
change they database

given the name of the fields respectively in digikam and piwigo the
translation may be be simple

need only a week work for me, may be only two hours for anybody knowing
better sql :-(

jdd

--
http://dodin.org