[digiKam-users] MySQL Issues with dk6, beta 1 DATETIME(3) problem

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:27:50 BST 2018

Which version do you use? MySQL or MariaDB? The support for fractional seconds
is available at MySQL e.g. only from version 5.6. The creation of tables with
fractional seconds is only created for a new DB, not for an update to remain
compatible. Since SQLite also stores fractional seconds, I do not think we'll
change that. You have to update your SQL server.

Maik