[digiKam-users] Grouping images by filename

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:10:41 BST 2018

Hi,

why not to try to contribute. This kind of feature will be certainly
interresting for other DK users. So i recommend to checkout code from
git/master, look in source code, make a patch, and create a new file in
bugzilla with this file attached.

Look in documentation from digikam.org/api for the details.

Best

Gilles Caulier