[digiKam-users] Anyone with a +300K photos internal mysql database?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:52:41 BST 2018

 That's really not good news. Since digiKam-6.0.0-beta2 has significantly
increased in speed here with MySQL. See here:

http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digiKam-users-The-task-quot-usr-bin-digikam-qwindowtitle-digikam-quot-appears-twice-in-htop-td4706945.html#a4706956

How many albums (folders) does your collection have?
The images are local or over network?

Maik