[digiKam-users] dk 5.9 freezes under certain conditions - addition

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:21:41 BST 2018

I also have the "BadWindow" messages, they are not relevant. OpenSUSE has
enabled a little too much Qt debug messages. These messages I had with NVidia
and now with AMD graphics card. I switched from NVidia to AMD because I use
openSUSE Tumbleewed and there are very frequent kernel updates. Each time the
driver had to be recompiled, and not always succeeds with a current kernel
until NVidia follows. The Radion driver works stably and OpenGL works without
problems and for me fast enough.

Maik