[digiKam-users] Problem converting tags from 5.9.0 to 6 beta 2

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:39:59 BST 2018

Following changes when reading LR sidecar in digiKam-6.0.0-beta2:

- If sidecar in LR format available, they are used automatically
- Changes in sidecar files are now recognized as well.

So you need to remove the sidecar files in LR format so that the sidecar files
from digiKam are reused.

LR: BASISNAME.xmp
DK: BASISNAME.EXT.xmp

Maik