[digiKam-users] Add title & caption

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Sun Oct 14 16:22:23 BST 2018

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 06:27:08 -0500 (CDT)
rdlnz <raymond.d.lucas at gmail.com> wrote:

> digikam-2 wrote
> > How can I copy the dublin core data into the title & caption?
> > --
> > sknahT
> >
> > vyS
>
> Hit F2 to bring up the Rename dialog, then look through the Rename
> Options toward the bottom.  You can use metadata (XMP, Exif etc) or
> data from the database in your rename; the Search bar is pretty
> handy to find the particular field you're after.

Thanks, but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm not trying
to rename a bunch of files, but I'd like to copy the dublin core data
into the digikam captions tab > captions.

BTW, thanks for the tip. I didn't know that and I will use it in
other occasions.

--
sknahT

vyS