[digiKam-users] The task "/usr/bin digikam -qwindowtitle digikam" appears twice in htop

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:05:36 BST 2018

I have Digikam to be launched at Plasma start (to make less tedious the 7
minutes that it takes to start). However, today is not ending. I didn't
launch it manually and I have Plasma configured to not "autoopen" latest
session.

However, with "htop" tool I can see that Digikam appears twice in task list,
taking (as always) near 99% CPU all time. The task appear like
"/usr/bin digikam -qwindowtitle digikam" (twice), but I understand this is
not normal, is it?

Thank you