[digiKam-users] Quality sorter

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:52:25 BST 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I respond now only, as i review code from Quality
sorter algorithms since i seen your post on this ML.

I advanced well with the review to see if something is broken in code. I
fixed some static code analysis reports and prepare missing unit tests.

I don't yet completed the job. I hope to finish this week end, and i will
report here all the explanations about algorithms.

Best

Gilles Caulier