[digiKam-users] DK6b3 hogs CPU

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:21:48 GMT 2018

We need more information here :

Which kind of database ?
Where are located database file ?
Where are the collections ? local ? Remote ?
What's kind of debug trace do you see on the console while you apply labels
?
What's your metadata settings ?
Did you use XMP sidecar files ?
Do you reproduce the dysfunction for all items in collections or only few
one ?

As you can see the equation is complex and just a parameter can introduce a
dysfunction.

Best

Gilles Caulier