[digiKam-users] digikam and inaturalist integration

Matthieu ermelir at gmail.com
Tue May 15 01:20:36 BST 2018

Dear all,

After using for few months the inaturalist website to help me identify
which kind of animals and plants I shooted, I was wondering few thing
regarding this website integration in digikam.

First of all, are we many users using both digikam and inaturalist? I was
wondering if it could be interesting being able to share our pictures in
this website ? if yes, I'll open a feature request.

Secondly, like I said, I use inaturalist to identify animals and plants I
shooted. After that, I set the appropriate taxonomy labels on my pictures.
Taxonomy is well documented but it's a mess to have to define all the
related labels.
Did someone has already did this job?
Is there a way to export and import labels in digikam? I can't find
currently any solutions to imports labels.

Regards

Mat