[digiKam-users] Problems opening image in darktable

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Thu May 3 00:08:41 BST 2018

Hello Andrew,

On Wed, 02 May 2018 17:15:59 +1000, Andrew Goodbody
<ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk> wrote:

> This is not down to digikam, but to Gnome and Fedora. If you install
> gnome-tweak-tool that will let you restore the maximise and minimise
> buttons to the window decorations and restore a bit of sanity to your
> life.

I'm not running Gnome, I'm using Cinnamon.
Do you expect the gnome-tweak-tool to still be the solution?
I should add that all I could find in the repositories for F28 was
"gnome-tweaks", I assume that's what you mean.
None of this really addresses the change in behaviour with 5.9.0 and F28.
The previous behaviour opened darktable in front of Digikam and was quite
usable.

Cheers,
--
Regards,