[digiKam-users] DigiKam and multiple computers -- best practices

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:53:17 BST 2018

Hey, I also tried it between a Windows 10 and a Ubuntu machine, and seems to
work just fine! I still have to see if the performance is acceptable (I plan
to host the database through an internet connection).

By the way, I am worried about the different locates between the computer.
The linux machine uses UTF-8, but the windows 10 computer just said
"System". I think everything was displayed correctly in digikam, but I'm
afraid of corrupting data. Anyone had some experience with this?