[digiKam-users] Digikam stuck/frozen on Apple OS X (to Gilles Caulier)

Michael Levin mlevin77 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 13:48:46 GMT 2018

Hi Gilles,

There is no special info to investigate. Please report this trace in a new bugzilla entry for future hack to plan

	sorry, where do I do that?

Also, in the last email, you said:

recompiled from scratch with same components version (through Macport), to include compatibility with recent MacOs.

	are there instructions for this by any chance? Should I just grab the Linux version and try to compile it myself on MacOS? I'm comfortable compiling a project with a Makefile and such, but I'm not sure what role Macports is playing here.

any tips would be appreciated; thank you!

--
Michael Levin
mlevin77 at comcast.net