[digiKam-users] Long shot re Digikam impact on Drives

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Tue Mar 20 17:22:47 GMT 2018

Thanks everyone. It was a long shot.
I have 7 hard drives.
Three have failed, and only the ones that have photos on them. Two failed
after < 2 months.
The other 4 are used way more but are much older and never failed.
I was trying to figure out what the 3 had in common, so I thought it worth
asking just in case.
I managed to fix this one, the other 2 are permed.

Thanks
Derek

Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com