[digiKam-users] Search for duplicates. How does it work?

Mario Frank mafrank at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Mar 20 08:18:33 GMT 2018

Hey Marc(?),

In duplicates search, there may be two possible reasons:

1) You did not check the folder in which the whatsapp images are located.

2) No fingerprint was generated for the whatsapp images.

In similarity search, I think only reason two is relevant.

What type of images are your whatsapp images? JPEG, PNG?

Can you send a screenshot of the open duplicates search panel, so I can see,

which duplicates search configuration you chose?

Cheers,

Mario