[digiKam-users] Difference between face tag and normal tag?

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:03:37 GMT 2018

What I think the option does, is that in the "People" left panel will only
let you tag face regions as tags marked as "face tags", I guess tags which
are not marked with that option just don't appear.

I tried it in digikam just before sending this message. Either with that
option checked or unchecked, only face tags appear when tagging people's
faces, or are searchable in the sidebar. So I don't really know the
difference.