[digiKam-users] freezes on startup at

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:56:50 GMT 2018

Just install the PKG, and run the icon from the desktop. No more.

It work fine here with Sierra (i don't install yet High Sierra for
stability reasons).

The executable in in /opt/digikam/...

Look the details here :

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

You can run it from a terminal to see the details of debug statements.