[digiKam-users] Renaming a folder does not work

karsten_df karsten.defreese at posteo.de
Sat Mar 17 11:24:50 GMT 2018

Gilles Caulier-4 wrote
> Can you share some samples where you can reproduce the problem ?

I've uploaded three pictures to Dropbox (too big for nabble..):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s77k3wq5n0r9tpj/AABBY9Cc3nmBm2iVZmCKSKdwa?dl=0
- DSCN8627: JPEG, position data in EXIF added by camera
- K6083388: Olympus raw (ORF) position data in EXIF added by camera
- K6133622: Olympus raw (ORF) NO position data in EXIF, but manually added
in digikam
                  (database only, since digikam doesn't write EXIF to Raw,
with good reasons afaik)
There are some screenshots showing correct map diplay for all three using
the installed 5.8.0,
plus one showing the behaviour for the AppImage (map sidebar completely
grayed out).
I only added one screenshot for the AppImage, as it looks the same exactly
for the other two pics.
Maybe I miss some configuration in the AppImage case?