[digiKam-users] See contents of all collections when clicking on Album

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:01:22 GMT 2018

Hello,

there's something that annoys me a little bit. I have four different
collections that appear separately under the Album view. When you click on a
collection, you can see all the contents inside of it, sorted

However, when you click on "Album" (the top level that groups all
collections), the welcome screen is displayed instead. Is there a way to
show the contents of the three collections instead of the welcome screen, so
I can scroll through all pictures sorted by date?