[digiKam-users] Showing multiple side tabs

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:39:50 GMT 2018

It is not possible to show two tabs at the same time unfortunately. I am am awaiting for that feature too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: meku <digikam at meku.org> Date: 2018-02-28  5:24 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: [digiKam-users] Showing multiple side tabs
A recent comment led me to discover a surprising feature that the
thumbnails strip could be moved around the application window.

It would improve my workflow if I could have access to multiple
right-side tabs simultaneously, for example, showing the Properties
and editing Captions at the same time. Is this possible?