[digiKam-users] Issues with DK 5.9.0

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:44:20 BST 2018

Hi all:

I'm using Digikam 5.9.0 with Arch Linux and I'm having 2 issues with it.

They are both related to image editing.

- The first one:while on thumbnail view, if I select an image and press
F4, the image open with the editor - that's fine. If I close the editor
and open the image again (or if I open another image), all I get is a
black image editor window, with no image whatsoever. I have to close and
reopen Digikam in order to edit the image.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

- The second issue: again on the image editor, there used to be a
toolbar on top of the window. It's missing now (see screenshot here:
https://pasteboard.co/HsJOZ0x.jpg). Is this the normal behaviour or is
it missing because I've somehow hid it? How to get it back?

Thanks in advance:

Pedro Neves