[digiKam-users] "Grouped" icon/frame in Preview view

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:59:41 BST 2018

Hi Andrey,

You want to know if the current image come from a group in preview mode.
Right ?

If thumbnails bar is visible, you must show the current thumb with grouped
icon visible.

Else, there is no other information, as i know. Perhaps we can add a
grouped info in:

- properties sidebar;
- icon tooltips;
- as preview overlay.

A new bugzilla entry can help to remember to create these options later.