[digiKam-users] Dealing with changing albim root

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:08:49 BST 2018

I might be wrong but I think UUID is stored either in one of the digikam's
config files or in .db file.
There should be a way to manually change the UUID so digikam won't even
notice that you migrated to a new drive.
I personally migrated few times and never did it and I don't think I lost
any information.

Best regards,