digikam 5.8 - windows : open with external editor

NeiNei neinei at gmx.net
Mon Jan 29 19:15:44 GMT 2018

Hi there,

yes, I second this.
It kept and keeps me away from changing the default application in
Windows 7.

In Digikam with KDE there I have "Open (F4)" and "Open With". "Open
with" offers a sub-menu where I could choose from different applications
dealing with my photos.

It would be nice if Digikam in Windows would show the same as I have in
in KDE.

Thanks
NeiNei