Unable to export to remote storage

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:11:56 GMT 2018

Even if plugin is in the list from setup dialog, the plugin is not compiled
into AppImage bundle... I'm sure i code myself all the script to build
AppImage. why ? because KIOSlave cannot work with a bundle, and this tool
is based on KIOSlave

The plugin must appear in the setup dialog list certainly because a desktop
service file is installed on the bundle for this plugin (and it must not be
present in fact). I will fix this problem when i will rebuild whole
AppImage from scratch later 5.8.0 release.