digiKam operating system requirements (Mac OS X 10.6)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:37:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

The digiKam MacOS bundle is built with Macport under Yosemite with backward
compatibility to OSX 10.8, not lesser for technical reasons depending with
Qt5 framework.

There is no specific version of digiKam to run under older MacOS. But we
recommend to always use the last one available. Here you can found the
5.8.0 pre-release :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Best