5.7.0: I screwed up

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Jan 4 18:16:32 GMT 2018

5.7.0 appimage. I'm using it only as a DAM, I do not use the edit
(btw, I would love to have a slimmer DK w/o the editing portion)

I have been moving images around: some of them in DK, some outside of
DK.

I have been renaming images: some of them in DK, some outside of DK.

I've been assigning a lot of tags.

I want to start over again, now that I think that I know better.

Is there a way of writing the metadata to images for all the albums but
only if the metadata has changed. I have 70,000 photos and it would take
a couple of days to write the xmp files

Then I can start again from scratch and re-import everything.

-- sknahT

vyS