[digiKam-users] Use file dialogs from the system doesn't seem to be working

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:12:10 GMT 2018

Running "kbuildsycoca5" did not change anything.

kbuildsycoca5
kbuildsycoca5 running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
Recreating ksycoca file
("/home/andrey/.cache/ksycoca5_en-CA_W3x4kjnrIPDDLhmzRpyeGcYzXjk=", version
303)
Still in the time dict (i.e. deleted files) ("apps")
kf5.kservice.sycoca: Parse error in
"/home/andrey/.config/menus/applications-merged/xdg-desktop-menu-dummy.menu"
, line  1 , col  1 :  "unexpected end of file"
Saving

Best regards,