Caption/tag hierarchy issue

Richard B. Emerson svowtw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 16:54:00 GMT 2018

A tickler regarding an earlier, unanswered post:

Picking a real situation from my collection of tags: I created
/US/Florida/St. Augstine and /US/Florida/Miami (obviously Miami & St.
Augustine are under FL). But some of my photos are from Who-knows-where,
FL. What I want to do is simply use /US/Florida. I'll fill in where in FL
as soon as I figure where the photo(s) were taken. But! What happens when I
choose FL is both St. Augustine and Miami are selected. De-select St.
Augustine and/or Miami and the entire hierarchy is de-selected. How do I
select only /US/Florida?