How to compare two albums?

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:53:06 GMT 2018

This is how it looks:
https://sourceforge.net/p/doublecmd/screenshot/SyncDirs.png
You can select which ones to show: <, >, =, != etc.I use the tool all the time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> Date: 2018-02-09  6:06 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: How to compare two albums?
Double commander does this. I think it is available for every platform. It is open source for sure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com> Date: 2018-02-09  2:23 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: How to compare two albums?
On Linux, you can use Meld to make such comparisons.

Marie-Noëlle

I use Beyond Compare by Scooter Software. Its not free in any sense but it is the best comparison GUI that I know of and I have paid to use it at home and work bought me a copy as well.

http://scootersoftware.com/

There are other solutions out there, just Google for 'directory comparison program' and you'll get many hits.

Andrew