Removing image from the database (after deleting picture)

Robert McFetridge mcfetridge at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 5 17:31:11 GMT 2018

A quick check shows that the two thumbnails exist on both albums . . .
the source and target for a move.  What I discovered was a collision of
file names as I had foolishly tried to complete a move before applying
unique file names.  The original images in the target album do not
appear at all in the digikam thumbnails but when I look at the folder on
the hard drive the original files are still in the target and the
transferred files are not.  No warning appeared when I made the move
using digikam.