Removing image from the database (after deleting picture)

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:14:28 GMT 2018

I used to have such issue on Windows a year or so ago. There should be a bug report in bugzilla on that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Robert McFetridge <mcfetridge at shaw.ca> Date: 2018-02-05  10:12 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Removing image from the database (after deleting picture)

    I'm having the same issue and I am using
        Ubuntu Mate.  I only noticed yesterday and I haven't had time to
        take a closer look at the problem.