Removing image from the database (after deleting picture)

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:54:39 GMT 2018

Can't reproduce that neither on openSUSE nor Windows 10. Digikam 5.8.0 on both

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: woenx <marcpalaus at hotmail.com> Date: 2018-02-05  9:47 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Removing image from the database (after deleting picture)
Ok, this may sound like a stupid question, but I'm struggling to do something
really simple.

I moved some pictures from one folder to another (using the file manager in
windows). Those pictures still appear in the album in Digikam. I tried
cleaning the database, refreshing the album, re-reading the metadata from
the pictures in the album, but none deleted the thumbnails of the
non-existent pictures in digikam. They appear as being 0KB and with a 0x0
(0.00Mpx) resolution, though.

How do I get rid of those thumbnails? Shouldn't "refresh" do that?

Thanks