OAuth issues in 5.8

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:06:00 GMT 2018

So dropbox gets to a token, goes to 127.0.0.1 with the code, but then I
can't create or see any albums, the same SSL error.

I even deleted the kipi* and digi* files in ~/.config, so it was like a
fresh install on 17.10, but same error.

Would _really_ like to get this working before I leave on a trip tomorrow
(with my laptop and new camera).

The plugins are on version 5.6, but I'm running 5.8 -- could that be
related?  Possible to update?  Would trying the 5.9 dev version help?

[image: Inline image 1]