OAuth issues in 5.8

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:53:42 GMT 2018

I'm using 17.10 now, but at one point I had used 16.04 LTS.

First, I tried deleting the kipi files in ~/.config and starting digicam to
recreate them, but the same issue happened.

Then I copied the kipi files on another machine where it was working
~/.config to the laptop, but now there's another issue

[image: Inline image 1]