[digiKam-users] Move behavior

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sat Dec 29 06:56:09 GMT 2018

Le 27/12/2018 à 15:28, papertape a écrit :
> Re: "... so will be deleting the trash soon."
> I advise not being hasty to delete trash.  If it's bothering no one, leave
> it.
> You never know; The Image might be in your trash.

I *never* rely on trash for nothing and always delete files (I'm on linux).

When it's necessary I do backups myself.

and I always setup the trash to be no more than 1% of disk.

relying on trash gives bad habits. For me, I know if I delete it's
deleted for good, so I think twice before :-)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org