[digiKam-users] Move behavior

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:09:46 GMT 2018

I am sorting images, moving from one folder to another within Digikam albums.  Every once in a while I get an error message that there is a copy already in the destination folder (I've been thru the duplicates feature already), well it seems the default behavior is to delete the file in the source automatically.

I would like a warning and a choice to ignore the move before automatically deleting the file.

(my trash folder contains thousands and thousands of files and it takes far to long to view the file there to pull it out)

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone