[digiKam-users] temporary port photos and metadata from MariaDB/network share for editing when offline / being on the move

Stefan Müller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 15:27:32 GMT 2018

thx for the reply.
I thought about something like an automated process. I would like to tag
the photos I intend to edit offline and start a script/plugin what
exports them and also imports them.
I reckon not everyone writes metadata to sidecars or to the files.
I addition I hope that could avoid to rescan the library.
Is that feasible?

stefan