[digiKam-users] Nightly builds / docker image?

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:08:38 GMT 2018

Easy peasy!

I can change "Pre-Release Bundles" to "Weekly Snapshot Bundles" easily.
One question though - should we drop the term "Bundles" and just call it
"Weekly Snapshots"?

When you say have links to actual pre-releases - do you mean to link the
binaries directly, or just a link to the directory with the files available?

Also - Gilles: are you ok with these types of changes to the site?

--
https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC