[digiKam-users] Nightly builds / docker image?

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:00:28 GMT 2018

Thanks Pat - that's just the tiny kind of thing where I didn't think
about getting help ;)
I was thinking of renaming the current "Pre-Release Bundles" section to
"Weekly Snapshot Bundles" and under "Pre-Release Bundles" have a link to
the actual pre-releases, with a less strong warning about using them.