[digiKam-users] V6 appimage on Linux 64bit issue with single click

Stuart Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Dec 12 19:36:33 GMT 2018

Sorry but I strongly disagree. This change if left as is completely makes digikam not compliant with KDE standards as I see it. At a minimum it requires this to be a user option. I have no problem with it being an option for those who like it but it is completely unacceptable to force it on everyone. I require it to be an option so that the users can chose which they want to use. How anyone can accept that preview is single click and editor is double is beyond me. Setting this as a user configurable option should in my view satisfy everyone.

Stuart

--
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.