[digiKam-users] How do I stay in the thumbnail view?

Stuart Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Dec 12 09:12:36 GMT 2018

Just to point out that single/double click on Linux KDE is configurable and I have the desktop set to double click. I expect digikam to respect this and continue to be able to double click to switch to preview mode. Can you confirm this will continue to work this way?

Stuart

--
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.