[digiKam-users] Corrupted digikam database repair - easy solution?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:27:18 GMT 2018

Use the last digiKam-6.0.0-beta3 from 08.12 from here:

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

This is important for the migration because this version fixes potential bugs.
Then use the migration tool to either export the database to a SQLite DB and
then import it back to MySQL. Or create an additional digiKam database and
export the broken ones to the new one.

Maik