[digiKam-users] Import slide show as batch queue

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:45:33 BST 2018

No, there is no way to connect BQM and Advance Slideshow yet.

Please report this whish in bugzilla

Thanks in advance

PS : The Advanced Slideshow file list is an XML file, containing all file
paths. With a script you can extract this list and copyt the relevant file
to a new album, or, with Exiftool, append a digiKam tags (as a color lable
in XMP digiKam namespace).