[digiKam-users] appimage

Jono pollard jono.pollard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:33:34 BST 2018

All I can say is that at least flatpack easily integrates into the rest of
the system. Appimage is more like windows or mac where you can just run a
program from where ever. Which can obviously be convenient but it's a
nightmare when literally every other program is well integrated into the
system. You guys do whatever you like, I'm just letting you know as a user
what the experience is like. And it ain't ideal. I think sometimes devs
forget that regular people are going to be using the stuff they spend so
much time and effort on. Thought I'd offer a little feedback. Like I said
previously, I am a big fan of the software in general and appreciate what
you guys do.

Jono